You are on this page because something either sparked your curiosity about eternity, specifically where you will spend eternity after death. Well, contrary to what most religions or beliefs teach you, Christianity is not based on anything we can do but in what Christ has already done. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for our sins — past, present, and future sins– when He died on the cross.
However, man has made salvation so complicated. They have added to what Christ has already done. My friend, on this page you will find verses from the Bible, God’s Holy Word that can show you how you can be saved today and have a home in Heaven when you die.
The word “gospel” means “good news.” The good news is that Jesus has provided a way for you to be saved your sin and have a personal relationship with God. By believing the gospel, you can know that you will spend eternity in Heaven with God.
Here is the gospel of Jesus Christ in five simple truths:
- God loves you. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- Everyone is a sinner. “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
- Sin separates us from God and has a price that must be paid. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
- Jesus died on the cross to provide a complete payment for your sins and Jesus rose from the dead to reveal God’s power over sin and death. “But commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8) “…Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose agin the third da according to the scriptures.” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- Jesus is alive today and He is willing to save anyone who will call upon Him for salvation. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God that raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:9-10, 13)
The good news is that you can be saved from your sin today! All you must do is admit you’re a sinner and trust in Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection. If you are willing to trust Him now, simply pray to Him and ask Him to forgive you and save you from hell and your sins. It truly is that simple. You don’t need to confess every single sin you’ve committed but you just have to confess that you have sinned against a holy God and you are trusting in Him alone to save you and bring you to Heaven.
And if you make this decision, would you please message me?
I would love to pray for you as you begin your new life in Christ.